- 2017 – Camper Trailer of the year
Winner – HYBRID
- 2016 – Caloundra Community Awards
Business Achiever of the Year
- 2016 – Winner of Camper Trailer of the Year
- 2015 – Sunshine Coast Business Awards
- 2013 – Caravanning Queensland
Outstanding Dedication & Contribution to Staff Training under the Industry Trade Training Scheme by the Caravan Trade & Industries Association of Queensland
- 2013 – Campertrailer Australia
Off Road Camper of the year – Eclipse
- 2011 – Sunshine Coast Excellence in Business Awards
Building/Manufacturing Large Business Award 2011
- 2011 – Caloundra Chamber of Commerce & Industry Business Awards
- 2011 – Caloundra Regional Business of the Year (Sponsor Caloundra Journal)
- 2011 – Campertrailer Australia
Off Road Camper of the Year Award, Winner $45K+ – Odyssey Export Signature
- 2011 – Campertrailer Australia
Off Road Camper of the Year Award, Overall Winner – Odyssey Export Signature
- 2006 – Caloundra City Council Caloundra
Chamber of Commerce Business Awards, Industrial and Manufacturing Business of the Year
Quality is a key AOR Pillar. We pride ourselves being accredited by the following associations:
Australian Manufactured Camper Guild
The Australian Manufactured Camper Trailer Guild (AMCTG) has been established in 2011 and includes only Australian industry leaders of Camper Trailer Manufacturing. All members are subjected to engineering compliance for Australian Standards and also confirm that their complete manufacturing process is conducted in Australia with the very best of materials. Read more
EvaKool is proud to be both Australia’s leading brand of fiberglass iceboxes and Australia’s largest manufacturer of 12-volt fridge freezers and is passionate in their quest to remain at the forefront of product development and innovation. Read more
Supply monitoring systems for marine & RV applications, water, waste, and fuel tanks. Read more
Dometic Group is a world-leading supplier of innovative leisure products for the caravan and motorhome market. They supply products such as awnings, air conditioners, refrigerators, ovens, stoves, windows, lights, doors, and sanitation systems. Dometic Group is an innovative company with a long history and experience in this specific niche. Read more
Quality Off Road
Hire an Australian Off Road AOR Matrix Pop Top caravan.
Baby Boomers Caravan Hire bbch.com.au and have decided to branch into the off road market. To accommodate the type of traveling some of our clients undertake, a purpose-built van was required, mainly due to corrugations and the dust which invades every nook and cranny. Roads such as the Oodnadatta Track and Birdsville Developmental Road are tough on any caravan. Phone: 0412510723 for details.
Camec import and distribute many leading products to the RV and marine industries within New Zealand and Australia and have built strong and lasting relationships with important industry suppliers around the world. Camec is a major sponsor and supporter of the national and state associations of the Caravan Industry of Australia and is a member of the RVMAA and BIA in Australia. Read more
Caravan Industry Association of Australia Ltd
Caravan Industry Association of Australia is the peak National Body for the Australian caravan and camping industry representing over 4000 industry businesses ranging from caravan parks, manufacturers and retailers of industry products, suppliers of goods and services, and service providers. Read more
D.C Solutions and Zylux
D.C Solutions and Zylux distribute a wide range of specialist products to a diverse range of clients including professional solar installers and recreational vehicle and marine manufacturers. Read more
AOR prides itself on recruiting a very high standard of staff. Our 80 strong workforce consists of a mix of
- School based apprentices that we employ through the Queensland Government’s GenR8 youth engagement program.
- Apprentices – gaining their engineering certificate specializing in sheet metal fabrication.
- Roles in administration, sales, marketing, drafting, safety, warehousing and logistics.
- Fully qualified tradesmen and women with upholstery, manufacturing trades and detailing skills.
- Highly trained professionals who efficiently run the organization from a management level.
Giving back to the community, proudly supporting: