Camping in its simplest form.
An extreme micro camper.
Berth + Bunks
The Sierra ZR is camping in its simplest form.
The ZR takes us back to our roots, and gives you the basics you need to start your off road adventure lifestyle. We know that many campers start off small, and have their own gear loaded up and ready to go. With the ZR, almost everything is optional – you can option up or bring your own roof top tent, awning, fridge, BBQ and more.
This is to give you more flexibility, and has allowed us to keep the base price affordable for entry level campers.
The only thing we haven’t minimised in designing the Sierra ZR is quality. Our state of the art electrical and water systems are standard, and the chassis is manufactured in the same way as our top of the range Aurora (with a 5 year warranty).
We back our product and have been manufacturing quality Australian made, dust proof campers for Aussie’s to enjoy for over 20 years.
So whether you are looking for a weekender or an extensive road tripper, the Sierra ZR is the perfect choice.
- Large side positioned kitchen, stainless steel slide out for cook top and drop down sink
- Spacious bench, large preparation & cooking area
- 60L of water storage, food grade poly tank
- River access system bypasses all water tanks
UTILITIES & TECHINCAL
- 150 AMP lithium battery
- Dual colour yellow/white LED lights
- REDARC RedVision battery management system
- Red Anderson plug for external solar panel input and grey Andersen plug for 50 AMP power outlet
- 2 x Outback Armour Offroad shocks per wheel
- Independent trailing arm suspension, variable rate coil spring
- 12” Electric drum brakes and 5511lb bearings
- 285/70R17 Mud Terrain tyres
- Removable jockey wheel
- 17 x 8 steel wheels
- Extreme exit angle (41 degrees)
- 100x50mm full length drawbar
- Super Gal high tensile steel / powder coated chassis
- Galvanised bash plates under chassis
- Fully articulated DO35 off road tow coupling rated for 3500kg
- Lightweight aluminum nose cone
- Lightweight fiberglass body
- Compression locking system
- 2 x stabilizer legs
- 2 x rear recovery tow points
- Triple front mounted mud flaps
- External storage area in front nose cone with top access
- Secure spare wheel storage
- 6 large storage areas with 3921L useable space