Below are the instructions for the installation and calibrating the clear polycarbonate sight tube for the 140 litre black tank level.
The polycarbonate tube can be mailed to you and is very easy to fit. Please contact AOR Service for any extra advice.
- Cut out a section of the plastic from the lower bend to about 30mm from the top of the drawbar
- Insert the tube
- Screw tight with hose clamps
Calibration of sign tube
- The full mark should be at 45mm from the underside of the floor.
- This represents the base of the breather tube so will allow a small amount of extra fill but not much
- The base of the tube where it bends and disappears inside the steel square tube is placed at about the 1/4 full mark.
- Divide the remaining distance to the full mark into three equal lengths and mark the two dividing distances on the drawbar.
- These will be 1/2 and 3/4 full marks