To remove a protective sticker and stain, please follow the below process.
- Start by putting the van in the midday sun to warm the protective sticker up.
- Once the sticker has warmed up, start to peel the sticker off (don’t be alarmed if it starts to ‘spider web’ this is common).
- Once the sticker is removed as much as possible, clean over the area with Turps to remove all sticky residue.
- Once cleaned, grab 2000 sandpaper and water to lightly wet sand the area to remove the stain.
- Next use an electrical buff and automotive cutting compound to smooth out the area.
- If you would like to apply a new protective sticker, these can be purchased from AOR. (Optional)