The following instruction outlines how to replace the Nyloc nuts which are part of the fixing system for the scissor lifts on your trailer:
- Lift roof and lock in with pins, like normal roof lifting procedure.
- Always start and finish one bolt at a time.
- Hold the bolt shaft inside the C-channel track with a set of needle-nosed pliers.
- Remove nut by turning anticlockwise using a 13mm ring spanner or shifter.
- Spray the bolt end with a small amount of WD-40 or similar product to clean down the bolt head.
- Screw on the newly supplied Nyloc nut, with hex section of the Nyloc nut going against the scissor lift assembly.
OPTIONAL EXTRA – If available, place a couple of drops of Loctite onto the thread of the bolt before screwing on the newly supplied nut from AOR
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact AOR Service on firstname.lastname@example.org