A compact hybrid with rugged reliability.
Lightweight, durable, remote capacity.
Berth + Bunks
Odyssey Series 3 brings you the ultimate hybrid camping experience.
A compact, lightweight camper with the most battery and solar capacity in its class, the Odyssey can go everywhere the iconic Odyssey Hard Floor has been going since 2002. The 11’ pop top hybrid camper has a genuine 30-degree exit angle and ready for the rugged trails. Perfect for a medium size 4WD with its 1440kg tare and 105kg tow ball weights. Luxury camping, with a full off-road chassis and suspension. Whether in the outback, at the beach or simply a weekend away, the Odyssey handles off-road tracks with ease.
Option up with a choice of extra water tanks, a bike rack, even more battery and solar capacity, the list goes on for extended off grid trips!
The Odyssey S3 introduces a new and improved external kitchen, stronger weight-reduced flooring, slimline ultra tinted privacy windows and an exo skeletal system. Equipped for the ultimate remote adventure, the S3 includes a new standard firewood rack, internal 130L fridge or fridge/freezer and slimline external shower mixer. The new rear pod design with a rear window and side access doors also comes with 2 versatile floors (PVC and mesh), giving you the option to use as a shower or turn into an additional room. A 7m long (fully extended) batwing awning can be optioned to give you more outdoor living space.
The Odyssey S3 can be optioned up with a huge 525W (350W standard) of solar with new slimline, lightweight, shade tolerant panels to allow for easier lifting of the roof and decreased fuel consumption. The battery capacity is fit for extended off road travel with up to 540ah (300ah standard) lightweight prismatic lithium batteries with 3 year full replacement warranty.
- Innovative space saving design to maximise internal living
- Large kitchen featuring drain board, food preparation areas
- Stainless steel sink, hot and cold mixer taps
- 130L fridge accessible from both in and outside the trailer
- Newly designed full external kitchen/pantry, three burner gas stove
- 3.6m long pop top body
- Berth 2 +1
- Queens size bed
- Day and night mode – lift up bed to maximise space for indoor dining
- External full width lift up pod for convenience in the bush
- External hot / cold shower mixer
- Quick and easy setup and pack up for compact camping
Ultimate Style & Comfort
The AOR Odyssey 11’ is a great option for those looking for an campervan that offers plenty of internal features. It has an internal kitchen with a three-burner cooktop, stainless steel sink and plenty of counter space, making cooking and meal preparation a breeze. The campervan features a queen size bed, allowing for a comfortable sleep, as well as an internal fridge, providing you with the convenience of having your food and drinks close at hand.
- Tare 1440kg
- ATM 2000kg (optional 2200kg)
- Payload 560kg
- Drawbar 105kg
- Brakes 12” Electric brakes
- Coupling DO35 rated 3500kg
- Chassis Supergal high tensile steel powder coated
- Suspension Independent twin trailing arm
- Body Fibreglass
- Wheels 17” x 8” Steel rims, 265/70/17 AT tyres, 1 spare
- Style Pop top single axle
- Total overall 5400mm/17’7” (l)
- Body 3600mm(l) 1950mm(w) 2335mm (h)
- Internal 3360mm/11’(l) 1900mm(w)
- Awning size 3m wind out
- Battery 300AMP Lithium
- Inverter 1000W Pure Sinewave
- Solar 2 x 175W roof mounted
- Cooling 1 x Sirocco fan
- Gas Gas HWS
- Water 140L Water storage
- Amenities Ext shower pod, Ext h/c taps
- Toilet Porta Potti
- Kitchen Int 3 burner cooktop, h/c sink
- Kitchen Ext s/s kitchen, 3 burner stove pantry, h/c sink
- Cooktop 3 burner gas stove
- Fridge Int Vitrifrigo 130L fridge or fridge/freezer
- Seating Cafe dinette (4p)
- Sleeping Queen size bed, lift up
- Berth/Bunks 2
Please note – pictured is the model reversed for USA.